When is information collected?
Information is collected from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on the site.
How is your information used?
The information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To administer a newsletter, promotion, or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For instance, cookies are used to help remember and process the items in your shopping cart. Cookies are also used to help compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser's Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
This site will not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless users are provided with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist in operating the website, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Information may be released when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Does this site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
This site collects your email address when you provide it in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
• Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, this site agrees to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.